Construction Tire Repair in Calgary, AB
Repairs & Replacements for Your Construction Tires
When you need experts in construction tire repair and replacement to take care of your equipment, turn to Tire Pirates in Calgary, AB. We offer commercial clients a wide range of tire options for their construction equipment and vehicles, and we have the varied experience to know whether you need a repair or replacement. Some tire damage like a small leak only requires patching and other repair services from our seasoned technicians. Other damage that cannot be repaired may call for a construction tire replacement to get your equipment up and running again on the job site. We address all the situations having to do with your construction tires, from flats to blowouts. Our team wants to help you keep your equipment in top working condition with the appropriate tires. To help ensure we’re the one stop you need to make for tires, we carry a complete line-up of construction options to fit your equipment and their specific applications. Clients in Alberta are welcome to visit our Foothills location to take advantage of our tire selection and expertise.
Tires & Tracks for Your Equipment
Whatever construction equipment you have, Tire Pirates has a full collection of tire options to fit whatever you bring into our location. Let our experts help you select the right tread design and compound that suit your equipment’s application. Whether you’re digging into the soil or hauling rubble around a job site, having the right tires helps it perform better, so you can complete projects on time and with fewer complications. Tires aren’t the only component we offer to help your equipment move. Our construction tire repair and replacement experts also have your track needs covered. Many pieces of equipment have durable tracks that enhance their maneuverability on any type of terrain, from mud to rock. We offer replacement tracks at our tire shops to make sure your construction project doesn’t get halted due to a busted track on your loader or excavator. You can find tire and track options for all the following equipment at Tire Pirates:
- Skid steer
- Mini excavator
- Compact track loader
- Multi-terrain loader
- Paver tracks
- Over the tire tracks
When Do I Need to Replace My Construction Tires?
Knowing whether your tires need repair or replacement is an area in which we specialize when it comes to your construction tire blowout or flat. Tire Pirates always provides the most appropriate service your equipment needs. If a repair is all your tire needs, we perform it quickly and efficiently to ensure dependable operation. Sometimes, a replacement is unavoidable, but we make it as easy as possible with our selection of construction tires to fit your equipment and applications. There are telltale situations you can watch out for that will lead to a replacement, including the tires’ age, inflation, and how you’re handling the equipment. Consider the following about your equipment’s tires:
- Penetrating debris – Checking for abnormal wear and tear on your tires is prudent before and after using any piece of construction equipment. You lessen the chance of significant damage by cleaning off dirt and mud from them and removing any hidden debris. When that debris penetrates deeper into your tire, it can cause excessive tearing and ruin it.
- Overinflated or underinflated tires – Underinflated tires can decrease the lifespan of their tread and increase the fuel your equipment consumes while in operation. Overinflated tires can lead to impact cuts and blowouts. Make sure you check the tire pressure regularly or invest in a tire pressure monitoring system. If a tire frequently needs more air to inflate it, a replacement may be necessary.
- Wear and tear from use – Your tires’ wear and tear are also affected by how you use your heavy machinery, which affects how long they will last until a replacement is necessary. Hitting potholes, hard braking, and jackrabbit starts can wear down and damage your tires. With good driving habits, you can extend your tires’ life and avoid the expense of premature replacements.
- Older tires – You might want to use your equipment’s tires as long as possible, but the potential for costly issues can outweigh the convenience. An older tire may result in a blowout or failure that results in downtime while you scramble to replace it. Staying on top of replacing older tires before they fail also helps you keep efficiency at its best.
Come to Tire Pirates in Calgary, AB
It’s essential to keep your construction equipment in top condition so that your projects can be completed on time and without surprise issues that cost you daylight and money. Tire Pirates is ready to help you with all your construction tire repair and replacement needs at our Calgary, AB-area locations in Foothills and Chinook. Let our tire experts perform any necessary repairs or replacements to keep your equipment moving and operating at its best. Give us a call if you have questions, need directions, or would like to schedule tire service for your machinery.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Top of the Line Tires
- 25 Years in Business
- Highly-Trained Technicians
- We’ll Install, Inspect and Repair Tires
- Customer Service is Our Top Priority